United in heart, encouraged in love.
We are here for you.
Wherever you are in your journey, you are not alone and you are loved.
We help you find counseling services and other useful tools for maintaining strong mental and spiritual health.
HAPPY PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED PEOPLE
Studies have shown that connection is the single most important thing you can do for your happiness. Connection actually improves your life expectancy! At RealLife, we care about your mental and spiritual health and well being.
WE NEED EACHOTHER
Healing and growth happen when we feel loved and accepted.
Every person at RealLife feels genuinely supported, loved and connected.
We provide support, tools, and encouragement to help each other walk through the ups and downs of life.
Ways to Get Connected
“I want them to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. I want them to have complete confidence that they understand God’s mysterious plan, which is Christ himself.” Colossians 2:2
Read our monthly Newsletter for information on the latest updates at RealLife.
We believe that circles are better than rows. We have different types of groups that you could join.
One of the best ways to add more purpose to your life is to serve others. Explore the ways to volunteer with RealLife.
Please help us keep up to date and know what’s on your mind by filling out a connection card. Our staff and prayer team will be praying for any prayer requests you submit. If you would like a staff person to reach out or pray with you, please indicate that on your form. We also want to send you a card to recognize your birthday and/or anniversary, but we can’t celebrate with you unless we know your special date.
Our NCW prayer chain exists to support each other in prayer. Gain access to the confidential support of our community.
Our friends at Only 7 Seconds, are on a mission to create a world in which intentional connection is constantly encouraged and loneliness ceases to exist. Real Life supports this important effort! They inspire and empower people through their established programs and resources. Click the link to visit their website or stop by the Connection Table on Sunday to learn more.
Just as healthy people go to the doctor for checkups and issues with our physical health, we believe that mental and spiritual health can greatly benefit from professional expertise.
• Strength of Life Counseling Services: Providing biblical principles in overcoming life’s challenges
• Redemption Counseling: Wenatchee Valley Marriage & Family Counseling for hope, healing, and redemption
• Columbia Valley Community Health Behavioral Health Services: For a happier, healthier life
• NCW Mediation: Mediation is an informal dispute resolution process in which a qualified and impartial third party (Mediator) helps people in a conflict/dispute to voluntarily reach their own mutually acceptable settlement agreement via direct dialogue.
• Kelsey Ozment – Kelsey helps people better connect with God, themselves, and others to produce healthier relationships.
• Still Water Wellness: Kathryn provides individual and family therapy for women’s mental health, perinatal care, christian counseling, trauma, depression, anxiety, relationships, life changes, healing, grief and loss.
The Boundaries Program provides coaching for healthy relationships and improved mental health with Dr. Henry Cloud.
Youth Mentor Program
RealLife partners with Thrive Chelan Valley, a local non-profit dedicated to ensuring that all youth in the Lake Chelan Valley have everything they need to reach their full potential. Thrive’s mentoring program connects youth with healthy adults to form positive, caring relationships and cultivate resilience. Visit their website to learn more about becoming a mentor, enrolling your teen to be matched with a mentor, or learn more about getting involved with this and other important programs at Thrive.
Browse our list of recommended books, podcasts and apps on a variety of topics.