1. What was your internal narrative as it related to your parents when you were a teenager?
2. What is one way you’ve been your own worst enemy in 2020?
3. Do you find it more difficult or really easy identifying narratives that inform your world view and value system in a negative way?
4. Have you ever discovered a negative or destructive narrative in your life (past or present)? Did you feel compelled to change it? How did you change it?
5. Do you think our communities and our world would be a better place if we all began filtering our narratives through the worldview and the value system introduced by Jesus?