1. Do you tend to take risks or avoid them? How has that tendency influenced the direction of your life?
2. Have you ever known someone who missed out on opportunities because of fear? If so, what did you learn from observing that person?
3. Talk about a time when you were paralyzed by fear. What happened?
4. During the message, Kyle said, “Because of Jesus, you don’t have to be afraid, even when there’s
something to be afraid of.” Does that statement give you comfort? Why or why not?
5. What do you fear right now? What is one practical thing you can do this week to remind yourself not to be afraid because Jesus is with you? What can this group do to support you?