- Is your first impulse to submit to authority or to resist it? How has that impulse affected your relationship with God?
2. Did you grow up going to a church where questions about God weren’t welcome? If so, how did that influence your view of God?
3. Why is it uncomfortable for us when we have questions about God, faith, Jesus, or the church? Why are our questions uncomfortable for others?
4. During the message, Kyle said, “Leaning in leads to the truth.” Do you agree with that statement? Why or why not?
5. Are you currently wrestling with questions about God, faith, Jesus, or church? What is one step you can take to begin to work through those questions? What can this group do to support you?