1. Do you tend to be a rule follower or a rule breaker? How does that tendency affect your day-to-day life?
2. Have you ever met someone with extraordinary trust in God? If so, what was that person like? How did he or she influence your faith?
3. What role do you think doubt plays in faith? What role has it played in your own faith journey?
4. Read Acts 15:5–21. What are some ways that the church today makes it difficult for people who are turning to God?
5. What are some things that stand in the way of your faith being characterized by fearlessness and lack of worry? What would it take for you to develop extraordinary trust in God?