- What is one of your favorite memories from the past?
2. If you could change anything in your past, what would you change? Why?
3. Did you grow up in a family, or even a church, where people didn’t feel like they could talk about their problems? If so, how did it influence your view of God?
4. Why is it difficult to trust God to redeem the messes from your past that you’ve tried to sweep under the carpet?
5. What is one thing you can do this week to begin to deal with a mess in your past? What can this group do to help you?