- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about what makes you happy? Why do you think that comes to mind?
2. How would you define the word happiness? How do you think your definition has influenced the ways you’ve chosen to pursue happiness?
3. During the message, Kyle said that sin separates us from ourselves, others, and God by enticing us to substitute things for relationships. In what ways does that definition challenge your assumptions about sin?
4. Are you at peace with yourself, others, and God? If not, what’s getting in the way of your peace in those relationships?
5. In what are you currently seeking happiness? What is one thing you can do this week to turn your attention to Jesus as your source of happiness? What can this group do to support you?