1. What’s the best (or worst) Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
2. Which detail in the Christmas story seems the most far-fetched?
3. Have you ever needed to “see it to believe it”? What were you unconvinced about? How did seeing proof change your opinion?
4. God needed Christmas because he needed a way to demonstrate his love—“love must be shown to be known.” How has someone in your life shown love for you through action or sacrifice?
5. In the message, Kyle said, “The only way God could demonstrate his love for you at a personal level was to make a sacrifice you would know about.” How does this change your view of what we celebrate at Christmas?