1. If you could have dinner with a famous person or celebrity, who would it be?
2. When you think about dinner with your favorite famous person, what would you remind yourself not to do or say that you typically do or say?
3. What do you wish someone would have told you before you got married or started dating seriously?
4. If a promise is no substitute for preparation, what can you do beginning today to prepare yourself to be successful relationally?
5. Where do you have work to do? Patience? Kindness? Public celebration of others? Honor?