1. What are some of your hopes, dreams, and desires for a past, current, or future relationship.
2. Is there a time in your life when you expected your partner to fulfill your hopes, dreams, and desires? Has someone ever expected certain things from you?
3. When you run into conflict in a relationship, is your tendency to leave, try to win, conform, or compromise?
4. Do you think marriage is about compromise? Why or why not?
5. Kyle explained that marriage is Jesus’ invitation to love others the way he loved us. Could viewing marriage as a “submission competition” improve your relationship?