- Prior to this week’s sermon, how would you have responded to the statement, “Faith can fix anything”? How has your response changed?
2. Have you ever been in a situation where you felt you had absolute faith that God was going to step in and fix a situation only to have him do something different? If so, how did that impact your walk with God and your ideas about faith?
3. Why is it dangerous to believe our faith can fix anything?
4. How would you help someone who was disillusioned after their faith seemed to fail them?
5. How would you now define faith and how does your faith impact your life?