1. How do you feel about letting your conscience be your guide? Do you agree or disagree that this is a good idea? Why?
2. Have you ever seen someone whose foolish and selfish decisions were ruining their life and the lives of those around them but they refused to take responsibility? How did it turn out for them?
3. Have you ever followed your conscience to a really bad place? What did you learn from that experience?
4. If our conscience is like a thermostat that we set to our comfort zone, can you remember a time when it was recalibrated? Something that used to be right is now wrong – or something that used to be wrong is now right?
5. If our conscience isn’t trustworthy, where do we go for guidance?