1. What is the strangest thing that you’ve heard of someone doing in the name of religion?
2. Most people believe “doubting” doesn’t have a place in religion. Can “doubting” ever help you grow in your faith, or should a relationship with God eliminate doubt?
3. The Athenians had a “just in case” approach to religion. There was a gap—a missing link—in what they believed . . . and Paul was going to fill in that gap. How is the “just in case” religious approach reflected today?
4. What is it about Jesus that separates him from other religious traditions?
5. Has Jesus answered all your questions about religion? What do you do with your existing doubts?