1. Thinking of your own 2020 experience, what is some of the “good” you remember from the year?
2. In your “worst moments” of anger, what areas of your life or what relationships do you see the emotion surface itself most?
3. When you think about the 2nd thief, and having a grace driven mindset, who comes to mind? What are some examples of this in their life?
4. What are some practical steps you could take to help you respond with grace over anger when challenges arise is your life?
5. In thinking of 2021, what are some practical ways you can show yourself grace, or focus more on being the best you?