1. Do you have any relationships with people who view the world drastically different than you? If so, why do you think that works?
2. Do you wish you could talk about race, religion and politics? If so, what benefit would it have for you/your family/your community?
3. What is one thing from your cultural context that has shaped the way you view your life or your purpose in it?
4. What scares you most about going toward the people you disagree with?
5. Who is someone (generally or specifically) who doesn’t experience the world the way you do that would welcome a conversation?