1. Do you have any phobias (fear of snakes, dark, heights) that you are willing to share with us?
2. Talk about your favorite Christmas tradition from your family of origin. What did you like about it?
3. What are some things that distract you from God during the Christmas season? Why do you think it’s so easy for us to lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas?
4. What are some things complicating this Christmas season for you? How would your stress be reduced if you lived in the truth that Jesus is the Good News for every day?
5. What is one thing you can do this week to continually remind yourself that Jesus is Good News for those of us who are fearful and/or struggling. What can this group do to support you?