1. What are some things in life that you can’t explain but yet you can’t deny (i.e.how a cell phone works, how a 747 flies, etc.)?
2. Why is it we believe in some things without understanding everything about them, but with other things, we feel like we need a complete explanation?
3. The Pharisees had put God in a box and couldn’t imagine him operating outside of it. When have you put God in a box?
4. What is an undeniable example of God’s faithfulness in your life? In the last year?
5. In what area do you need to trust God even though you don’t understand?